Wednesday, September 2, 2009

MET BAR VIA the BURGER BAR


I am a vegetarian but the Met Bar in the Natick Mall was divine.

The Burgers from the Burger Bar are so unique and tasty. Just reading about the Burger brings you into an overwhelming experience.

There were so many options, such as make your own but I decided to go with the Mexican Burger because I love hot and spicy things on my Veggie Burger and Andrew, the boyfriend, decided to go with the Athens burger. I wish I got to see the burger and what it entailed but I turned around for a minute and the burger was gone. (In addition, Andrew's mouth was full) So I* had to develop my double O7 moves in order to take a menu home with me...Success!

Although we ate from the Burger Bar Menu, we decided to actually sit at the Burger Bar. (Which was a bad idea because Andrew was eyeing the meat the entire time). We also had the option of sitting in a booth but hopped into a Bar Seat and the server ran to us.

There is a Met Bar on Rte. 9 in Chestnut Hill but the menus seem a bit different. I guess since I had such a wonderful time at the MET Bar in Natick, I should try the MET Bar that is barely two miles from my apartment.

Another option on the menu that we neglected to try were the Shakes. To add an alcoholic beverage was only 3$ more. However, how would that taste? I was too nervous to order any of the shakes. I wish Lauren; my friend who tries everything and everything was dining with me that Sunday evening so I could "maybe" have a sip/spoon full of hers.

The MET Burger Bar is "a go to" and seeing how fast Andrew (my new roomie) ate his Burger, we might make the trip every Sunday.


The worst part of the meal: I ordered white house wine (and when I say house, I mean house labeled white house wine) and Andrew ordered a Beer of choice to match with the grease of his Burger.


That was the slowest thing that went into Andrew's mouth during our dining
experience.

Lesson: Wine is not always the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment