Saturday, August 22, 2009

CaFetRiA on Newbury St


After being educated on art at the Copley Society my new dining guest, Sandra and myself decided to wonder down to 279 Newbury St.

I went on Caferteria's website prior to making my initial steps into the small area. At the instant I* walked into the restaurant, it was love at first site, especially since the BAR was larger than the Dining Area.

Sandra ordered a Burger and I got my non-adventurous typical, Salad de Caesar with Tomatoes. 

I also ordered a unique side dish: Blue Cheese and Fig Jam. Honestly. That was on the menu.

It was fabulous and made me overlook the salad I had ordered for my entree. 

I only wish the wine we chose was a Riesling because the blue cheese would have tasted even better!

I also look forward to stopping back into Cafeteria and partake in its array of both interesting and visually appealing cocktails...

Lesson:

Awkward combinations make for the best combinations

No comments:

Post a Comment