Saturday, August 22, 2009

CHANNEL CAFE, South Boston


Channel Cafe is a must to do after work or if you have a restuarant.com gift certificate.

It was a very artsy and chill way to dine.

They have after work specials Thursday through Saturday 5pm to 7pm... Draft Beer with Burger and the works for only 10$.

(in this case, I would love the beer because there house white wine was too difficult to swallow... I honestly got sick off it because it was so cheap, and I usually imbibe like cheap wine like H2O)
Andrew and the ex-ex- rooms, Courtney ordered there desired Burgers and I ordered the Veggie Burger. 
All these Burgers came with the works... and if you have ever eaten a burger, you know the standard "works". 
The SWEET SWEEET SWEEEEEET POTATO french fries and spicy Mayo was like a party on cocaine in my mouth. It was wild. I love tangy spicy sauce. I think I had more of this spicy mayo dressing than anything else on my plate.
Maybe, that is why I got sick?
Lesson: Although you might hate a condiment (such as MAYO)never hurts to try...you might be impressed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment