Wednesday, July 1, 2009

STIX...but only the dessert was on a stick

The Bar and the Bartender were quite desirable.

My dining guests, Lauren and Emily (both I* have mentioned in previous blogs) shared the dining experience at STIX in the downtown, back bay, Boston arena.

I had an extra $25 on my Restuarant.com account so I decided to utilize it that night.

We shared two appetizers and each got a meal.

The waitress was a bit absurd. She hollered that we needed to get two entrees (which on the menu apparently means "large plates") in order to use me $25 gift card.

Quickly, I told her she was wrong (especially since I had eaten at 33 Restaurant and Lounge a couple of weeks prior and both restuarants are owned under the same Managment! Also, the waitor accepted the gift certificate for a similar meal order)

Not to my amazement, my guests and I* enjoyed our food and drinks as well as our FREE DESSERT!

Woo Wee

(We have been getting free drinks from the Bali Bartender all night so overall the dining experience was bliss. It was very difficult to complain)

What happened to Emily though?

Lesson: Complain lightly and have knowledge about the restaurant...

Danielle Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment