Thursday, May 28, 2009

Consulting with Windows on the World


Firstly I Danielle Marie, would like to introduce myself to the college student or recent college alumni (such as myself) who would prefer to spend their money or weekly allowance fine dining in the attractive major cities, such as Boston and New York City.

Although I am a five-year vegetarian (and let me add does eat fish), I am one of those former students who would prefer to throw $50 on a honey drizzled teriyaki salmon filet with a side of veggies compared with a dry Chardonnay... any cheap dry Chardonnay (because lets be serious if you go to a popular ZAGAT choice restaurant there better be GOOD WINE).

Although my mother could convince anyone that a Cavit Pinot Grigio can go with any entree... it can not!

Anyways, now, on BUDGET I am going to still keep up the routine that made me so notorious around my household and throughout my college career.

I will consult with the wine book that my boyfriend claimed to have bought me for both Christmas and my birthday, "Windows of the World: The Complete Wine Course" as well as discuss my own experiences abroad to convince that comparing a Tuna steak with a Merlot DOES work.

I will ADMIT i do NOT know that much, but i do know four star restaurants, orgasmic food, great wine and know how to share it with good company.

danielle marie

5 comments:

  1. I loved reading this. Your a phenomenal writer. I look forward to hearing and following your experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle Marie, I'm looking to take my beautiful girlfriend out to a lovely dinner in Boston when I see her next weekend. What do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well A.Simmz if you are taking your girlfriend out i recommend you do not do it on a budget.

    Danielle MArie

    ReplyDelete
  4. classy. funny. pretty. girl you got it all!

    ReplyDelete